- The Customer is informed, realizes and understand that any alterations which the Customer has requested to be done to the Customer’s firearm (or item), may release the Manufacturer from any liability for any accident should any occur.
- The Customer recognizes, realizes, and by reading and signing the Work Order, understands that by the Customer’s request that these changes occur, that the Customer’s is also releasing the WW Guns Inc, both individually and in any business form, from any and all liabilities should any accident occur because of the requested changes or alterations.
- The Customer will indemnify and defend the WW Guns Inc. from any and all liability for any loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from or related to the performance of the agreement including, without limitation, all consequential damages whether or not resulting from the negligence of the Customer or Customer’s agent.
- All Work Orders must be accompanied by a deposit of at least half the amount of the estimate of charges to be incurred. The full amount of the bill must be paid prior to Customer pick up or prior to shipment unless other arrangements have been approved by WWGuns, Inc.
- Any jobs left in the shop for more than 30 days after notification of completion will be sold to cover expenses.
- We accept cash, money order, check, credit cards (Visa and MasterCard) and PayPal
- We guarantee all of our Cerakote coatings to never crack, peel, chip or fade 100 % if they do send them back and we will re-coat it for free. Hydrographic Water Transfer Imaging work is guaranteed for ONE YEAR 100%, after one year re-coating will be prorated. Also with the Hydrographic process there might be slight color variations due to film reaction to individual parts/finishes. WWGuns, Inc. strives to keep these differences to the very least possible.
I am aware that alterations and modifications of guns may be hazardous. I am voluntarily requesting that these activities take place with the knowledge of the dangers involved which include death, dismemberment or paralysis, and I hereby agree to accept any and all risks of injury or death.
As consideration for this gunsmithing/finish being performed pursuant to my direction, I hereby agree that I will not make a claim against, sue or attach the property of WWGuns, Inc. for injuries or damages resulting from negligence or other acts howsoever caused by WWGuns, Inc. as a result from my request for modification or alteration to a gun (or item).I hereby release WWGuns, Inc. from any and all actions, claims or demands for injuries or damages resulting from my request of modification or alteration to a gun (or item) set forth in this Work Order
I understand that checking the box on the WWGuns website serves as my signature agreeing to the Finishing Work Order.
I hereby release WWGuns, Inc. from any and all actions, claims or demands for injuries or damages resulting from my request of modification or alteration to a gun (or item) set forth in this Work Order.